Tuesday, 11 January 2011

The Internet's Best Critic

This is something of a nerd rant, but I truly believe that the internet's most amusing critic is Mr. Plinkett. After all, he's already completed a review trilogy of the new Star Wars films that is by far a lot better than the actual films. And takes about as long to watch. But he is poignant, hilarious, simple to understand and he has a dark subplot about kidnapping and murdering women in his fims, which is yet to be resolved. I'll rather follow his reviews tahn Roger Ebert's. He's not actually the best critic, because he takes on so easy targets, but the kid's got potential and is about the only video reviewer I can bear to watch. I'll embed his latest review of the Revenge of the Sith here. See all the other reviews (and Baby's Day Out) at Red Letter Media's website.







If you need encouragement to check 'em out, the first words in his first Star Wars review were:

Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace was the most disappointing thing since my son.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...